About the program...
Course Description for Yearbook 1, 2 & 3
Students will gain skills in one or more of the following areas: page design, advanced publishing techniques, copy writing, editing and photography while producing a creative, innovative yearbook which records school memories and events. There is an emphasis on journalism skills in this class! Participants gain useful, real world skills in time management, marketing, teamwork, and design principles.
1. Students will learn publishing industry terminology.
2. Students will become familiar with Design software.
3. Students will work with various types of technology to produce a “book of memories” such as digital camera, computer, and scanner.
4. Students will apply computer skills and design principles to the production of yearbook pages.
5. Students will learn copy writing techniques.
6. Students will be required to have an Edmodo account to access and turn in their assignments.
7. YEARBOOK SYLLABUS
2020 Senior Ads are now on sale! We only have 5 ads left!
Full Page: $300
Half Page: $150
All ads must be paid in full by December 16th.
All photos & text for ads must be turned in no later than January 10th.
Yearbooks are on sale for $90.